Expert Quran Teachers

Find your perfect verified instructor for Tajweed, Hifz, and Arabic.

Sheharyar Khan

“I am a Hafiz-e-Qur’an with strong expertise in Qur’anic education. I have 2 yea...

View Profile

Faiza Jabeen

Experteis in teaching and Hifz Quran

View Profile

Faisal Imdad Ali

Im a quran tutor, I help students in reading and learning quran in modern way, S...

View Profile

Naila Shah

Arabic grammar teacher from 12 years Arabic language from Egyptian teachers

View Profile

Siraj Uddin

🌟 Looking for a Qualified & Trusted Online Quran Teacher for Your Child? 🌟...

View Profile

Muhammad Waqas

Verified Quran Instructor

View Profile

Yasir Ali

I am Hafiz Yasir Ali. I have 4 years of online Quran teaching experience. I teac...

View Profile

Maliha Abdullah

Verified Quran Instructor

View Profile

Saima Awan

Verified Quran Instructor

View Profile

Tooba Bukhari

I am a dedicated Quran teacher with 4 years of teaching experience and have comp...

View Profile

Hira Noor

Verified Quran Instructor

View Profile